Today I had my Christmas show for dance.
Wow! What a morning, day, and night!
In the morning, I got to get up and relax for a bit. But not for long. I then had to put my hair into a low bun, and had to do my makeup. Same old, same old.
When we were done getting ready, we left to go to the theater. Everybody that was performing, did the show rehersal. This is when we do the entire show, but nobody but our teachers, are in the audience. This got me warmed up, and ready to show off my skills!
After the rehersal, we got to take a break, and have some lunch. My parents, came with some of my friends parents, and brought us some Tim Hortans for lunch! Yum!
When we finished our lunch, we came back to the gym (backstage) and put on our first dances costume. Then, around 10-20 minuets later, the show started. we all had to get into postion, and the curtains opened! We have started! I had to do 5 dances today. ERA, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Jazz, and my own Hip Hop Solo. I had a lot of quick costume changes, and some very exuasting dances to deal with.
I was pretty nervous for my solo, because it was my first time dancing a solo on stage. But, when I actually got on stage, and started dancing, it was not scary or hard at all! I actually had alot of fun, and was like I was having a party on the dance floor! At the end of the show, I had alot of people saying good, great, and awesome job. I mean, I can't blame them, I did really good! So I said thank you of course, and we headed home. At the end of the night, I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go to competition! Good luck to all of you dancers!
Thats a wrap! Bye!

On Friday, all the grade 6/7 classes went to Castle Fun Park.

The night before, I wasn't feeling too good. I had a sore throat, and a bit of a stomach ache. My mom said that maybe I shouldn't go on the field trip. But I really wanted to go!
The next morning, (Friday) I still felt the same. Not good at all. So even myself, did not know if I should go. Luckly, I came through, and I taged along, and went. I mean, what can I say, I'm a trooper!
When we got to Castle Fun Park, I tried to cheer up, but it was really hard.
Even though I was sick, I still had a lot of fun. I played games, rode the Go Karts, and went golfing. I also went into a photo booth, and took photos with my friends. The Go Karts were so fun. But I was freezing! Mini golfing was also fun, but it sucked because while we were playing, our school got called to leave to go back home. After all that, I came home, snuggled up with a warm blanket, and turned on the T.V. I had a goog day, and a bad day. I am much better now, so I hope it stayes that way!

I don't know if you know this yet, but I have an Agent. An acting Agent. I'm an actress!
Well today, I had my very first audition. I auditioned for a commercial for SHAW. The commercial was about a girl who moved into a new home, and a new place, and she was on Face Book, but there was no internet.  She gets very frustrated and mad. Then the internet comes back on, and she is happy again.
So this is how it went down:
Basically I had to sit in front of a computer, and I had to get very, very frustrated because there was no internet. Then when a lady said BING, I had to become happy, and continue on with my Face Book. I was a bit nervous because I had 5 people watching me! But I was fine and I think I did pretty well ! I hope I get the part!